Jana from over at The Dolly District was kind enough to nominate me for an award, and I, as always, am tremendously late at getting these up.
You can visit Jana and her lovely blog HERE, if you haven't. :)
1. Nominate someone who you believe is uber sweet, who is always leaving nice comments, or is just a great, kind Blogger friend of yours.
2. Answer the questions the Blogger who nominated you asked, then come up with at least 5 new, original questions for your nominees to answer.
3. Be sure to leave a comment on each nominee's blog to let them know they've been nominated. Leave a link to the post so they can easily find it.
4. You must nominate at least 10 people. Tagbacks are allowed, as is nominating people more than once.
5. Copy and paste these guidelines so the peoples will at least know what' s going on.
6. And finally, HAVE FUN!!
1. Favorite way to do your hair?
I don't really "do" my hair. It's either curly as a Hobbit's, or straightened. Always down, and never fussed with.
2. AG Grace Thomas or AG Isabelle Palmer?
Grace Thomas, because she looks partially like me.
3. Pop or Country music?
Neither? I'm more of a rock/punk rock girl.
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be??
Ability to make anybody smile.
5. Your favorite Bible verse?
I don't mean to be rude in anyway about this question, but I just want to point out the fact that not everybody is religious/reads the Bible, & questions like this shouldn't be asked if you don't know about the person you've nominated and their beliefs.
Just a thought. :/
Just a thought. :/
6. What is your all- around, best ever, favorite restaurant?
Any and every Mexican restaurant.
Thank you once again to Jana, for awarding me this. :)
I don't believe I've been nominated for anything else, but if I have, let me know below, and I'll edit it into this post.
Have a lovely day everyone! There should be a photo-shoot/Thing #1 & Thing #2 episode up soon.