I really have no excuse for my absence besides the fact that I'm just a lazy bum who has been lacking photography inspiration.
I'll do better this week, I swear.
The fabulous Kathryn from over at Best Loved Dolls has come up with a new award, the Darling Doll Blog award.
She was kind enough to award it to me. Thanks dear. ^_^
You can see the original post, and her lovely blog HERE.
Here are the rules!
1. Nominate at least 5 doll blogs.
2. Copy and paste these rules to your award post and put this award on your sidebar/award page.
3. Ask 5 original, fun questions for your nominees.
4. Tell your nominees why you like their blog!
5. You are not obligated to do this award, but you can't take credit for it if you don't do an award post.
Here are the questions:
1. What do you look forward to most in 2015?
Hopefully earning enough money throughout the year to buy myself a nice Canon camera.
2. If you only could watch two movies for the rest of your life, which movies would they be?
Two movies as in two solitary movies or would two movie series count?
If for just two solitary movies, then The Desolation of Smaug & The Two Towers.
If two series, then LoTR & PoTC
3. What is your favorite book series?
Besides the obvious one, I really love Heirs of Chrior.
4. If you could meet one blogger (not saying every blogger is amazing) who would it be?
Mmm... I'd really like to meet Evie. =)
5. If you had $100 that you could spend on one doll clothes store, which store would it be and what would you buy?
There's no way I could limit myself to just one store for doll clothes... I'd probably spread the money out across a few Etsy purchases.
Kelsey- Empty Boxes is just my kind of crazy/fun, plus Kels is moi best friend. =)
Maddie- Dolls on My Mind is such a wonderful blog and M's photography is always gorgeous.
Shelby-Grace- Oh My Dollies is the cutest blog around, and Shelby-Grace is just the darn sweetest thing.
Olivia- AG Geeks is literally life, & Olivia is such a joy to talk to through comments.
Ginny & June- Small Town American Girlz is such an enjoyable blog, and the two sisters are such sweeties.
1. Do you often wear slippers?
2. If you celebrate Christmas, do you have your tree up yet?
3. Favorite drink on a cold day?
4. Favorite foreign accent?
5. Who do you think is the kindest/sweetest commentor and/or follower?
Thanks again for the award Kathryn. =)
I've got a few pictures below...
They're kind of odd in a sense, because I took them at night and they're slightly spooky/Halloween-ish.
I'm not terribly happy with some of these but I think it was a good learning point for me to step out of what I normally do for pictures.
I hope to have some Christmas portraits up soon and maybe a photo-story. =)