I was nominated for the lovely Grateful Blogger Tag by Ginny & June over at Small Town American Girlz! Thank you girls so much; I don't know if I've ever fully expressed this, but you two are just the sweetest and your comments always make me smile. ^-^
Do hop on over to their blog and tell them hello if you haven't. =)
Here's the rules
- Thank the person who nominated you, they will surely appreciate it! Also, leave a link back to the person who nominated you.
- Write about ten things you are thankful for. Here is the tricky part though; you can't just say you are grateful for gum or video games or whatever "little" thing it is you want to discuss. Think deeply about what is really really important to you, such as family, or life in it of itself. Explain why you are thankful for those things.
- Tag ten other bloggers; our goal is to tag everyone!! Comment on the blogs you nominate so that they will know that they were tagged!
- Add the pic above to you sidebar or award page thanking the person (or people) who tagged you.
This seems really fun so I'm going to go ahead and get started.
I'm thankful for...
- Having such a wonderful family who is always here to support and encourage me, no matter what I'm doing. ^-^
- Having good food, clean water, and a comfortable home to live in.
- Being able to own my own viola and a bountiful supply of sheet music
- The 10 dolls I've been blessed to receive.
- God helping me live past a medical event when I was young.
- The ability to use my mum's ink to create my wall. xD
- The loving pets I have.
- The camera I am able to use to take pictures.
- Being blessed with one heck of a creative imagination. xD
- The Hobbit & LOTR books/movies which helped inspire this blog, and are the comforting things I can always turn to no matter what mood I'm in.
And I'm also thankful for YOU.
Whoever is reading this, thank you.
I'm very thankful for the support I've gotten from all of you; sweet comments, encouragement, and friendly conversations.
Thank you all so much.
Sorry if you didn't get nominated, I know everybody will in time. =)