Thank you to Meghan over at Girly Doll Type for nominating me for this. Means a bunch. ^-^
If you haven't already, do go visit her blog and say hi. She's such a sweet person. =)
I'm not going to do the rules and everything because that's all on my first post... which is literally right below this one. xD
1. Which American Girl doll do you want next?
I've got my eye on two MAGs: #60 & #56. =)
2. If you could create a Girl Of The Year doll, who/what would she be?
I don't have a real preference, but I'd love to have a GOTY with a different ethnic background, or a disability. I've been hoping for that for a while.
3. What My American Girl doll is your favorite?
Mmm... I don't really know. I'm prone to redheads though. =)
4. Why did you start LOVING AG dolls?
First start? Around 2009, before I got Felicity for Christmas.
5. What's your favorite color?
Aqua. No doubts about it.
6. What other companies do you love beside American Girl?
Ellowyne Wilde; 16 inch tall articulated dolls. They're really fun to photograph and are extremely high quality.
7. What is your favorite American Girl doll blog?
You realize this is like asking me to pick just one favorite actor right?! xD
I really can't choose. Everybody has such amazing blogs. ^-^
8. What's your favorite AG outfit?
Saige's Sweater Outfit; I use the jeggings all the time.
9. Would you rather buy doll items from the store or make them?
IF I could make them, I'd rather make them, but since I can't, I shall keep all those lovely Etsy shop owners in business. xD
10. Do you play any sports?
Uh... that'd be a no. I am not a sporty person. xD
I do enjoy archery though, and the occasional tennis match with my family. =)
Thanks once again to Meghan!
I've got to quickly get this up because I've got things to be doing, so if you would like this award, please take it and feel free to use the questions I answered above, or the questions I asked my nominees in the last post.
Let me know below if you take the award; I'd love to see your post. ^-^
P.S. A.O. will be up at precisely 12 A.M. tomorrow, for my time zone. That way everybody should be able to read it as soon as possible. =)