11/06/2014

Thinking Out Loud ~ A Photo-Shoot


When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet


Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks


And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23


And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand


Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am


So honey now
Take me into your loving arms


Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart


I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are


When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name


When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm
I know you will still love me the same


'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory


I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan


I just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand


But baby now
Take me into your loving arms


Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart


I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are, oh


So baby now
Take me into your loving arms


Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart


I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are


Oh maybe we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

Dolls: Saige & Finley
Song: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
Photos: I don't usually edi but this time I did a slight filter to get a hazy, old-timey feel. =)

And I don't know about you guys but I'm seriously loving my new Blogger picture. 


Why yes I do need a social life, thank you for asking. 
xD






41 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! and thanks for making me snort with laughter at your new blogger pic. It's golden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm guessing you liked it?! =D
      And yeah... I apologize for that... I don't know I even got the idea for it but I certainly love it. Cracks me up everytime I look at it. xD
      I think it represents the blog well. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    2. Yes yes I did!!!!
      No worries, I was in English again too... haha it's incredibly funny!
      and yes it does
      ~Evie

      Delete
  2. Hi Adaline!
    I love your photos! Can I use the photo/lyric thing?
    Emily
    americangirldollsandme.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. =)
      As long as you leave credit and a link-back to here everything should be fine, yes. I'd love to see what you do. =)
      ~Adi

      Delete
  3. Wow.... the lyrics go sooooooo well with the amazing photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... This is breath taking!!!......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The photos are so beautiful. Gave me chills! :D
    Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, thanks! That means a lot!
      ~Adi

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. You ain't shipping Charlie and Finley anymore now are ya? xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    2. *whimpers* I don't even know what to ship anymore what about Finley and P?! xD

      ~K

      Delete
    3. Finley and P is going to happen okay so just hold your horses and wait till that inevitable day. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    4. And in the meantime I cry with a bucket of ice cream over this photoshoot and wonder what exactly happened to me over the past couple years lovely. xD

      ~K

      Delete
    5. Precisely mademoiselle.
      And I'll be slapping more flower crowns on famous people. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    6. its gotta happen. I need to see this. xD

      ~K

      Delete
  7. THIS LADIES AND GENTS IS WHY I NEED A BOY DOLL. Amazing pictures Adi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One word: WOW.

    This is an absolutely breathtaking photoshoot. I love everything from the background to how you posed the dolls to the filter. I LOVE it!

    Keep up the incredible work! This was COMPLETELY worth the wait.

    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Olivia!!!
      That means so much to me! =)
      ~Adi

      Delete
  9. *Sits there just staring at pics* I'm think i'm in love with these. Everything about them is perfect in every way :0) They are just so sweet!!!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Zoë!!! That means so much!!!
      ~Adi

      Delete
  10. Puuuuuuuurrrrrrr.....this is so beautiful.....

    Okay, I just realized that sounded weird...awkward...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it wasn't weird Claire! Thank you for liking them!! ^-^
      ~Adi

      Delete
  11. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS SO FRICKIN CUTE SO MANY FEELS UGH I CAN'T GAHHHHHHH

    Suddenly I'm sad I don't have a bf anymore. XP

    But really, this so so pretty, the filter you used gave it such a lovely vibe ^-^ LOVED IT!!!!! Probably one of my favorite shoots of yours tbh =D

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Maddie!!!! That means a bucket-load to me!!! ^____^
      ~Adi

      Delete
  12. I love the pictures! Some of them remind me of the posters for The Fault in Our Stars. :) So beautiful!

    ~Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing! I am considering getting a boy doll now.. They look so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Polka Dot Bee!!!
      Aw, you should! They're super fun to have. =)
      ~Adi

      Delete
  14. Adi, I am not okay, I am not okay!! This is just too beautiful :') This makes me really want a boy doll too, because seriously, there are so many possibilities!!!!! Adi, Adi, Adi, Adi, Adi, Adi, I can't stand it I love this so much. Well, on a less emotional note, we nominated you for an award :)
    http://smalltownamericangirlz.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-grateful-blogger-tag-and-in.html
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Ginny you just made my whole day! ^-^ Thank you lovely!!!
      And oh goodness, thank you for nominating me! That means a bunch! I'll have the post up today. =)
      ~Adi

      Delete
    2. You're welcome :) Ooh, I can't wait to see your answers!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  15. That is sooooo sweet! The pictures are so beautiful and wonderful. I never was a huge fan of boy dolls, but now I think they're not too bad :) (Ginny agrees with me ten fold)
    **June**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you June! Hehe, I wasn't much of a fan of the either but now I love them. ^-^
      Haha, I could tell from her comment! You both are too sweet. <3
      ~Adi

      Delete
  16. This is just GORGEOUS!!!! I absolutely love it!!! You are such an amazing photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much!!! ^_^ That means a ton to me!
      ~Adi

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! We appreciate feedback! Just make sure you don't leave anything rude, or cuss. Also, please treat others as you would want to be treated. Violators will be punished and turned over to MK, who is not afraid to prod you angrily with a stick.